The guarantee of the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our site is important for the Portfolium Group and, accordingly, all personal information regarding members, subscribers, customers or visitors using predium.group-portfolium.com will be dealt with in agreement With the Law of Protection of Personal Data of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98), in its most recent version, updated by Law no. 103/2015, of 08/24.
The use of predium.group-portfolium.com assumes the acceptance of this Privacy Agreement, which is governed by the following clauses:
1) Data collected
- A) Personal information collected may include your name, email address, telephone number and / or mobile phone number, address, date of birth and / or other.
- B) The Portfolium Group shall maintain the security levels of personal data protection as set forth in applicable law and shall use all technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of data provided By users.
- C) No third party to the Portfolium Group may access, in any case, directly, without the express consent of the personal user for each occasion, to their personal data.
- D) The Portfolium Group undertakes not to use the personal data of the users for different purposes and unrelated to the purpose of contracting the services it provides.
- E) The user and holder of personal data may exercise the rights of access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification, elimination or blocking of data subject to treatment or opposition to the processing of the data by written request.
2) Links to third party sites
- Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address, ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Sapo, Clix, or other), the browser used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), The visiting time and which pages were visited within our website.
- In addition, we also use third-party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and / or web beacons when they advertise on our website, which will make these advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) also receive your personal information such as IP address, Your ISP, your browser, etc.
- The user can configure the settings of the cookies through the options of his browser, being certain that doing so may prevent some services from the internet to function correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation in the site.
5) Other services